Developing an effective team can be a challenge when people fail to collaborate or
communicate well with each other – leadership coaching can help.
Strengths Coaching helps individuals and teams improve organisational health and wellbeing through better performance.
Over time, it gives you and your team a language which enables improvement.
It will help you:
- Understand what makes people tick
- Focus on what people are naturally good at, what energises them
- Help your team members to achieve goals and aspire towards excellence, address areas that are important to them and better support each other
It can be immediately useful to those leaders in an appraisal context. Because it directly targets lifting leadership capability, it is also an extremely effective strategy within a professional learning project.
When used in conjunction with ongoing coaching and input, the CliftonStrengths assessment takes ‘knowing your team’ to a whole new depth.
The way we see ourselves is different to the way that others see us. When you’re in a leadership role and your perception of yourself is skewed, you and your team are unlikely to reach your potential.
Completing The Leadership Circle gives you better insight and understanding of the way you operate as a leader, and improves your effectiveness. It:
- Unpacks the complexities of leadership for individuals, teams and organisations
- Shifts understanding of what extraordinary leadership is and how it develops
- Integrates the best theory and research on leadership, human and spiritual development
Benefits of the system
- Measures two critical areas of leadership. Your creative competencies and the degree to which you might react to different situations
- It helps to explain the causal relationships between your emotions and the results you get as a leader
Problems it solves
- Enhances how leaders can effectively express their emotions
- Enables leaders to build resilience, cope with stress and high work demands
- Helps navigate through difficult conversations
Benefits of the system
- Empowers leaders to be more empathetic and solution-focused
- Improves the quality of decision making and soft skills
- Directly influences how leaders perform through motivating and engaging others