How to use Hapara Workspace
This post will show you how to use Hapara Workspace to design personalised and engaging learning pathways for students.
Hapara Workspace is a platform for teachers and learners to create highly personalised learning experiences that deepen collaboration and differentiation throughout the learning cycle. There are a wide range of ways in which you can use this tool to enhance the learning for your students.
This video gives you a quick overview of the features in Hapara Workspace:
- When first presented with the Workspace interface, read from left to right: Goals > Resources > Evidence > Rubrics
- When creating your first workspace, create the master workspace first with all the content, then create groups and use subsets of the master workspace to differentiate them.
- You’ll need to decide on who best to differentiate for your learners – by topic, theme, difficulty, etc. There is more information on this in a subsequent post.
There are a number of benefits that Hapara Workspace offers:
- Modify the work of learners at the individual or group level – all within the same online unit of learning.
- Track progress and submissions, provide feedback and guidance – everything in one place.
- Strengthen learner agency by providing learners an easy, intuitive interface to manage their assignments, customise their submissions and participate in workspace learning and teaching.
- Create professional learning for staff and deliver it in an interesting and personalised manner.