From induction processes to executive leadership opportunities, your L&D programme must build your overall organisational capability on an ongoing basis.
Using our educational expertise to tailor an approach for your organisation, we can:
- Conduct a needs analysis, reviewing your current practices to identify your business problems and key challenges, and consider what approach might work best in your particular context
- Identify the specific needs of key team members to build personal capability
- Develop strategies for overcoming issues in a way that ties in with your strategic plan
- Recommend relevant frameworks and support that work across your organisation
- Develop programmes for introducing new systems and processes and build organisational capability
- Help you set timeframes and look at ways to measure success
- Support your executive and leadership team through major systems change management
After reading an excellent article recommended by a professional colleague; Atul Gawande – Personal Best, September 2011, New Yorker, I wondered how the notion of a coach could be embedded within the New Zealand Education Council Educational Leadership Capabilities Framework.
I’ve just come back from a conference in Sydney entitled Transforming Workplace Culture by Gallup. This conference explored the critical elements of what it takes to develop an engaging workplace and how to transform your workplace culture. I found it quite inspiring so here are some of my key takeaways.