This post is based on a workshop I offer which will help you learn how automation can simplify your digital life. In it, I demonstrate a number of handy tools which can help you learn to use automation in various shapes and forms in order to save yourself time, simplify your digital life and make life much easier. This is a useful introduction to more complex means for automation with digital tools.
RT – Learn how automation can simplify your digital life… Click To Tweet
We will send you the resources from this workshop if you joining our mailing list.
- getting started with automation with If This Then That (IFTTT)
- using Zapier to extend and automate
- using Trello for streamlining processes
- Add-ons for Documents, Sheets and Forms
- Update your profile photo on one service (e.g. Facebook) and automatically have it updated on others (e.g. twitter, linkedin, etc.).
- Automatically extract the attached invoice from an incoming email and place it in the correct folder.
- Automatically update your Google Drive so that it synchronises with your Dropbox folder.
- Automatically respond to someone as they complete a Google Form – this is very handy for RSVPs for workshop registrations.
- Extract an email and contact details from a new incoming email.
- Keep track of your mentions and tweets in Twitter using a Google Sheet.
- Let someone know you are on the way home with a text message that includes how long it might take you to get there.
- Automatically turn on or off your devices, lights or appliances around your home!
If you would like extra help or a customised workshop for your team, please get in touch with us here….
Learn how automation can simplify your digital life Click To Tweet