Sound strategic development is critical when planning for successful, sustainable outcomes.
Being able to separate strategic thinking and implementation planning as important and distinct processes is vital when envisioning and designing the future for your school community.
We can work with your senior leadership team and/or Board to:
- Analyse and review your existing strategic plan to identify gaps in current processes, so you can see things from a fresh perspective
- Link elements of your strategic plan to your annual plan using a wide range of practical tools and processes to help guide your thinking
- Mitigate risks through sustainable practices, keeping implementation simple and practical
- Incorporate current research and futures thinking to simplify processes wherever possible
- Eliminate unnecessary paperwork that has no purpose or impact on outcomes and takes you away from your vision
- Develop measures of gathering evidence that will make sense, so you’ll know when you’ve been successful